In order to obtain an absentee ballot, a Fulton County registered voter must fill out an application for official absentee ballot that can be obtained at City Hall, the public library, or from the Secretary of State. Voters can also go to the North Fulton Service Center on 7741 Roswell Road, fill out the application, and vote there.
- November 1, 2019 is the last day to mail in an absentee ballot for the Municipal Election on November 5, 2019.
Absentee Ballot Application
- Application for Official Absentee Ballot
- Voting by Mail Guidelines
- Completing an Absentee Ballot Application Instructions
After Completing Your Absentee Ballot Application
- Mail the application to:
Fulton County Voter Registration
130 Peachtree Street, SW
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Fax the application to Fulton County at 404-612-3697